Type of wine: Red, dry
Variety: Blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Marselan
Winemaking method: The grapes were hand-harvested, they underwent traditional maceration – fermentation in piston winemakers, followed by 12 to 18 14 % < 2 G/L 3,56 5,28 G/L
Tasting notes: From the very first contact, the blend unveil depth and complexity, starting from the mature flavours of rhum and coconut, developing into notes of red forest fruit, green nuts, freshly roasted hazelnuts and spices. The taste fully confirms the sensations already unriddled, with red fruit on the forefront but with a range of background notes which bring fine touches – cacao, spices, dry fruit, strawberry jam and well rippen raspberry. Extremely long and pleasent aftertaste, dominated by freshness.
Recommended serving temperature: 16ºC – 18ºC. We recommend the bottle to be open half an hour before serving and the wine to be decanted. The possible deposits certify the minimal intervention performed on the wine.
“They cannot take away our self respect if we do not give it to them.”— Mahatma Gandhi
2009 vintage: – 89 Parker Points, Wine Advocate no.205/Febr. 2013
– China Wine Awards, Hong Kong 2013
GOLD and Best of Class
– Los Angeles International Wine Competition Packaging and Design Competition, 2013
– Femmes et Vins du Monde, Monaco 2013
– Best in Glass Wine Challenge, USA 2013
– Vinalies Internationales, France 2012
– Los Angeles International Wine & Spirits Competition, 2012
– China Wine Awards, China 2012
– San Francisco International Wine Competition, 2012
Terms and conditions
Commande sur le magasin en ligne. Paiement à la livraison.