Type of wine: Rosé, dry
Variety: Blend of Rosé Pinot Noir, Rosé Pinot Gris and Rosé Cabernet Sauvignon
Winemaking method: The grapes were hand-harvested. Short skin-contact maceration (4 to 6 hours) was used for Pinot Noir and Cabernet Sauvignon and longer skin-contact (12 hours) for Pinot Gris. For Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris, aging was made in stainless steel tanks with bâtonnage, whereas Cabernet Sauvignon was barrel – aged for 4 months in new French oak. 12,5 % < 2 G/L 3,48 6 G/L
Tasting notes: A debut marked by the white fruit sensation – white cherry, white plum, white grape berries. After airing, red fruit notes are also unveiled, which balances the high acidity that turns this Rosé into a delicacy reserved for gourmet experiences.
Recommended serving temperature : 11ºC – 13ºC. The possible deposits certify the minimal intervention performed on the wine.
“It is often in the darkest skies that we see the brightest stars.”— Richard Evans
Skin contact maceration Pinot Gris,
Barrelled Cabernet Sauvignon
2014 vintage: – 89 Parker Points, Wine Advocate no. 219/June 2015 – Un Vin Presque Parfait, France 2015
2011 vintage: – 89 Parker Points, Wine Advocate no.205/Febr. 2013
– China Wine Awards, Hong Kong 2015
– Mondial du Rose, Cannes 2013
– Best in Glass Wine Challenge, USA 2013
– Concours Mondial de Bruxelles, Slovakia 2013
GOLD and Best of Class
– Los Angeles International Wine Competition Packaging and Design Competition, 2013
– Femmes et Vins du Monde, Monaco 2013
– Los Angeles International Wine Competition Awards, 2013
– China Wine Awards, Hong Kong 2012
Decanter World Wine Awards, UK 2014
Los Angeles International Wine Competition, 2013
San Francisco International Wine Competition, 2012
Terms and conditions
Commande sur le magasin en ligne. Paiement à la livraison.