Type of wine: White, dry
Variety: Blend of Fetească albă, barrelled and unbarrelled Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris.
Winemaking method: The grapes were hand-harvested. Fetească albă, Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Gris were pressed directly, whereas for Chardonnay we chose skin-contact maceration for 12 hours. Part of Chardonnay was aged in new and second use French oak barrels for 6 months and for the rest, aging was made in stainless steel tanks, with bâtonnage (stirring of the lees). 13 % < 2 G/L 3,30 6,8 G/L
Tasting notes: An « alchemic » blend and one which respects the everlasting rules which created, in the past, a « regional assortment”. Thus, a wine was born whose ers, elder tree and ent – fruitiness, wrapped in extreme sensations. On the one hand there is the fre by high acidity and on the other hand there are the buttery and mature wine, comprised in a solid, round, glyceric body.
Recommended serving temperature: 11ºC – 13ºC. The possible deposits certify the minimal intervention performed on the wine.
“The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be.” — Socrates
2011 vintage: – 88 Parker Points, Wine Advocate no.205/Febr.
2013 – Un Vin Presque Parfait, France 2015
– Femmes et Vins du Monde, Monaco 2013
– Challenge International du Vin, France 2013
– Concours Mondial de Bruxelles, Slovakia 2013
GOLD and Best of Class
– Los Angeles International Wine Competition Packaging and Design Competition, 2013
– Femmes et Vins du Monde, Monaco 2015
– Sakura Japan’s Women Wine Awards, Tokyo 2015
– Best in Glass Wine Challenge, USA 2013
– Decanter World Wine Awards, UK 2014
– International Wine Challenge, UK 2014
– Los Angeles International Wine Competition, 2013
– San Francisco International Wine Competition, 2012
Terms and conditions
Commande sur le magasin en ligne. Paiement à la livraison.